How I feel most of the time.
A great retirement ceremony for Li Na in Beijing, including a surprise visit from Rafa Nadal. More photos here.
My eyes have just bugged out of my head
Former Marine turned photographer Joel Parés’ series Judging America used real people dressed as stereotypes to remind us to not judge a person based on their tattoos, clothing, ethnicity, profession, or sexual orientation, but on their merits.
I think this would have worked better without the pictures on the right.
I see where they were going but this seems problematic.
STEAL HER LOOK - Angry black woman throwing table and catching chairs
- Gold Angel Wing Earrings - $5.99 (sold at Macys)
- Ralph Lauren Flowy Box Black Tank Top - $49.00
- Nordstrom Royal Blue Sleek Leggings - $58.75
- Hermes Black Birkin Bag - $18,999.00
- Gold Collar Necklace - $5,989.55 (as worn by Rihanna)
- Commercial Wooden Foldable Table - $54.35 (including White Lacoste Polyester Knit Tablecloth)
- Prada Stilettos (optional) - $740.00
I’m officially done
Aaaaand I’m OUT
Totti gets his first goal in England.